Sunday 27 June 2010

LIAR!

Well, crud. I had high hopes for posting about out continental while I was still angry but more crazy bad things prevented me from doing so like a glat that was in utter disrepair and a major inability to get internet access. We have solved some of these problems, but we have not created more time. And to be honest, the world cup has taken a good chunk of time. Oh yeah, and now when I am in Scotland I am not alone and bored. Instead, my wife is here to talk to and kids to chase and play with.

Unfortunately, I have left them stranded in Edinburgh. I post this sitting in the Denver International Airport on my way to Park City, Utah. We can expect a few posts while I am in Park City. I am here for the Park City Mathematics Institute Summer program. I was just about to write the “I hate Continental Airlines” post but I think my flight is about to board. I would write it on the plane, but if you have seen my laptop you’ll realize that although I will be sitting in First Class, there still won’t be room for my portable desktop.

I am very disappointed that USA lost by the exact score line that Ghana put them out of the last World Cup. I simply can’t believe we can’t start a game. I disagree with anyone who is satisfied that we got out of the group. When we won the group, we had the best draw in the tournament and we should have made the semifinals.

I won’t make any more bold promises, but instead state that I hope to be back soon. Also, I had some Dewar’s on my shot from Newark to Denver.

No comments:

Post a Comment