Saturday 11 September 2010

Back Log

Look, it's just plain hard to keep up with this blog. Now, instead of the having the problem where I'm not sure what to write about, I simply can't find the time to write about what I've been doing. I last posted about day two of a trip I took about a month ago. I interjected a breif note while in an airport on the way to another trip. Here I sit, thinking about my (potentially nonexistent) blog followers on day three of yet another Highland trip. This time, we are in the western Highlands. I'll have to catch up quickly on the other trips because next week the whole family is off to Greece for a week. The thing is, with all these kids, and all these trips, I'm trying to squeeze a lot of work in to a little time when I'm back in Edinburgh. I promise to get Days 3 and 4 of Highland Trip 1 (Speyside), possible in abridged form, out this week. Then, in Greece, maybe I can write one about Denmark and then one or two about the Western Highlands.

As a teaser, we went to Oban on day one and I toured the distillery. On day two we went to Loch Ness. On day three we went to Skye and I toured the distillery. Tomorrow, we'll head home, but probably take a short boat trip first.

2 comments:

  1. OOOOOOOHHHHHHHH Oban! I love that stuff. I understand about the lack of time. You have your hands full.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds good. A poet I enjoy much, Richard Hugo, lived at Skye for a year and wrote a book: The Right Madness on Skye. I look forward to your reports.

    ReplyDelete