Thursday 25 March 2010

Our Hero!

Watch this video to see something amazing! I tell you it is worth it. There is a 99 second introduction for the video to load, and you can't skip it. If you are thinking, "I don't watch stupid videos that people post," think again. Furthermore, please select full screen (in small print on the bottom of the video screen) as half of the movie is cut off in my blog.

Link to the movie.

PS: If you are friends with Were Wolf on Facebook, you've seen something similar! I stole this from him/it.

PSS: 1000

PSSS From March 28: Had to take the film box out because it was annoying. It automatically played everytime you came to the blog. If you want to see it, just click the link.

3 comments:

  1. 1000! You've got a few days left - how about 1250?

    ReplyDelete
  2. For sure 1250, but there is no way I can do 1000!. While I've already past 6!, there's just no way I could make it to even 7!.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mathematicians everywhere are chuckling.......

    ReplyDelete