Tuesday 2 March 2010

Where have you been?

Sorry for the lack of posting. Unfortunately for my many fans, this will have to continue for about a week. Check back next week. I promise the blog is not dying. I have had some birthdays to attend to, a paper to get back to the publisher, some GPU programming code to download and get running, and some significant preparation for an upcoming conference.

By the way, if you're in San Antonio next week, let me know. On Sunday morning (yeah, weird timing) I will be speaking at the 13th International Conference on Approximation Theory. If you're around, I promise it'll be real hoot!

I tasted the Oban. It was so long ago and I can't find my notes, that I'll just have to taste it again.

2 comments:

  1. I was beginning to get worried. Thanks for checking in.

    MMMMMMMM. Oban.

    ReplyDelete