Saturday 29 May 2010

A 5 Minute Intro to CS

So, NPR decided to do a story on CS. I am going to write CS here for my research field. The first word is compressed. The second is sensing. I just broke them up because of the target audience for my blog doesn't really include my fellow researchers googling the term. (By the way, if you google "Fettercairn 1824" this blog is on page 7. I run analytics that tell me how people get to the site which made me try that search. Bruichladdich has also brought someone here already.)

Anyway, here's a 5 minute segment from All Things Considered that is about CS. It might help explain what it is that I am doing.

2 comments:

  1. Don't get your hopes too high, it's really All Tech Considered, not All Things Considered :-)

    Cheers,

    Igor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Igor, isn't All Tech Considered a segment of All Things Considered? I haven't had time to listen regularly with all these questions about phase transitions lingering...

    ReplyDelete